Is it a Cd player, or an Mp3 based?

Is it a key item, or is it part of a "Pokegear" radio like thingy? ()

Whichever it is, I was sparked with the idea last night at 10 . I think Ipods are overrated (yes, in the essentials, there is an Ipod), so I decided to create a different type of mp3. It is based off of the Creative Zen.

This is what I created. And yes, with the exception of the background, it is made from scratch.

Background:

pretend this is animating in the back of the following images. Also, look carfully...does that background look familiar

Music player:

Backgrounds from PC backgrounds, Mail, Google (with changes of course) and the title screen.

As you can see, when a button is hit, it goes down. Not the D pad though.

Battery changes at random. Doesn't mean a thing.

You can change your players background. Along with the people who sell the CD's, or whatever, others sell backgrounds.

When you buy a song, it goes straight to the list.

----------------------
Very thought out controls.

Enter via key item/pokegear.

Takes you to list of songs. Using up and down, you scroll the list, and search for your wanting to listen. Use F5 to arrange them to your liking (like items in the bag).

Select a song using C and it plays.

To pause the song, push C again.

To stop the song, push Z

To return to the menu, push left.

To exit, push Z

When you wanna return to your music to stop it or change it, you enter the song menu and instead of pushing C (to select another song) ,push right. That takes you to your playing song, or stopped song.

Yeah, edits are easy, rehauls aren't. Like it or I will eat your face off!