Well, summer is over, and most of the back sprites have been at least made. Now, it's time to finish up the last few that need to be done and edit most of the ones that have been done so far.

Now, I hope to get some more done (whenever that will happen XD) but it would be wonderful if other people would step up to help out with the editing. Some will be easier than others, but in the end they all have to be done and I haven't the time or energy to do them all myself.

I haven't figured out the best way to release them for editing, but certainly the easiest is to give you two links:
The Backsprite Repository
Back Sprites: What Has and Hasn't Been Done- Please refer to the last post for the latest list of the sprites yet to become official.

If it isn't clear what needs to be editied, look through the Summer Project and the old Backsprite Factory for the issues that were had with it. If it was a sprite made before the crash, there wont be anything to go by, so either try some edits yourself or post it and ask what issues there are.

It is equally important also to get feedback on the work that is being done, so if you're reading this, I challenge you to comment on every sprite that is posted in this topic as they appear. Even a "They're really good, I don't see any issues" is helpful because it will help the officialization process go quicker and have this whole business over and done with sooner.

Here is the list of Pokemon that have yet to be done (in no particular order):
Reefrain
Slowpreist
Tundrolf
Wolfrost
Allufang
Kunaiga
Throaxa
Blitzfaust
Metusk
Goldrake
Arowana