+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shiny Pokemon?!?! Oh no...

Hybrid View

Sprite Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    That's honestly a bit ridiculous. If you used Firefox, then you could click on the favicon (should be a soul dew icon to the left of the address bar) and hit More Information on the window that comes up.

Go to Media tab and you should be able to click on individual backsprites and use the "Save As" button.

Yes guys, I realize that I just told everybody how to bypass our very own "security" but that just goes to show you how freaking pointless it is.

Even this guy figured out how to rip them the hard way, I just told him an easier way to do it. :\

What do you mean, a shading fix? You're welcome to edit the sprites and if we like them better than what's up there now then we will certainly make the change.
    Well, I don't have Firefox. XD And all I mean by shading fix is that Ferrian and Cackinge have a lot more colors in their pallete than any pokemon sprite I've ever worked with. But thanks for the tip, anyway.
    Sole creator of Pokemon Blaze.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by metagrosslord View Post
    Well, I don't have Firefox. XD And all I mean by shading fix is that Ferrian and Cackinge have a lot more colors in their pallete than any pokemon sprite I've ever worked with. But thanks for the tip, anyway.
    I sent you a PM with the backsprites in a zip folder, to make it easier on both of us. I ended up having to align most of your sprites but you still did excellent work.

However, I had to delete Celsinge and Fahramane since you seem to have accidentally cut off their whiskers. I couldn't simply paste them back on so I discarded the sprites. The rest were solid though, they're up at http://pokemontopaz.net/pokemonshinybacksprites

Hope to see more from you!

Sprite Ninja

Yep, didn't work. Stupid computer. I just got Firefox, so that works well enough. BTW as for Shadow pokemon, I was kind of getting at Team Rocket using them to beat the Orion Defenders (Yes, I did read the story line. It's EPIC.). But, since your mind is made up, I won't pursue it any farther (Gives me something for Pokemon Blaze anyway. Team Eclipse and Team Nebula maybe? Shadow and Light Pokemon?) Anyway, I'll post some more backsprites soon as I finish getting them with Firefox.

Sprite Ninja

Fincherp and Gashawk! (They should be positioned properly now since I no longer have to rip them.)
    Fincherp:
    Gashawk:

Sprite Ninja

And Spidream.
    Spidream:

And also Grific.
    Grific:

And Kondria too. (This one reminds me of Sneasel, but I can't figure out why.)
    Kondria:

And Topaz's version of Honchkrow, Harskrow!
    Harskrow:

Skalloy teh birdie!
    Skalloy:

Derp duck lol.
    Cascadet:

And now we have Zantilidae, one of the most epic fakes I've ever seen (BTW the shiny has no modded shade on the darkest claw color, I can do that if you want, reply if you want me to.)
    Zantilidae:

And it's counterpart, Pythang.
    Pythang:
    Last edited by metagrosslord; 03-26-11 at 02:15 AM.

Sprite Ninja

BTW, I never did Celsinge and Fahramane... That was Quinn.

+ Reply to Thread