I have noticed that the Icons of Topaz are very much inconsistent. This raises a slight problem as when a player is looking at their menu with say, a Grizlare and a Wolvine there will be a noticeable difference between them. Grizlare is bigger, for one point, and its animation has it punching rather than the usual 'bob up and down'. And since Topaz is made with Poccil's Essentials I can only assume that the resolution is bigger, so these inconsistencies are much more noticeable. The difference is easy to tell, go to the Repository and you can see that there are what I call "exaggerated head, small body" styled icons, and "pretty much smaller versions of the front" styled icons. Examples of the first kind are Icons 1-9, and examples of the second kind are 28-40.
From what I can see it's mainly the size difference that's the problem, and from that I've determined that there are around 22 (Sirene and stuff count because they can be easily edited into this style, however Grizlare and Arachmare and etc. are completely different) of the first kind (which in my opinion is closer in terms of style to the official Pokemon style) and 26 (not including Tyrannigon64's as I don't they're approved yet, but I think that they're in this style) of the second (which is more detailed and I like it, but is different from official style). The numbers are pretty close so it's time for the whole of Topaz to decide really.

We either go with the cramped, tiny 22 and change the other 26 into this style and make the rest of the Topazmon this way, or vice versa.

Or it's isn't that simple, because if we go for the option of using the more detailed style, which 26 icons are currently in, then other than just the 22 icons and the rest of the Topazmon, we'll need to make new icons for all returning Pokemon from Gen 1-3 to match.

Maybe some people don't think this is as big a flaw as I do, but I'm pretty much ocd about these things and want to get it sorted :c

I believe the difference is pretty clear.