Thread: A Fakedex from the Buizel Boy!

Threaded View

stuff

Default A Fakedex from the Buizel Boy!

Posted this on OI, but I wanted more opinions than theirs!

I had my friend over today, and we decided to make a fakedex!

These are new starters for a region I made a while ago. The region was for Pokémon Stardust, a Ruby ROMhack I was planning on making (a plot-sequal to Platinum). Anyway, my friend drew three starters for the region, but I still need ideas! I might even sprite these!

The Pokémon are shown below. They are currently just lineart, but I'll color them eventually...:

Alright, now to explain them!

*Mazrael, the Grass-type Praying Mantis Pokémon. This is the only Pokémon that Joshua drew that I like the name AND final typing of! Final evo is Grass/Dark (otherwise, it'd just be a glorified Parasect/Leavanny >_< Grass/Bug FTL).

*Cori, the Fire-type Manticore Pokémon. I would like help on a better name for this one; however, I'm keeping the final evo's type (Fire/Poison). Interesting fact: the males will have small beards, while females have no beards and longer hair tufts. The one in the picture is a female.

*Harmene, the Water-type Sea Anemone Pokémon. I would like a better name AND a final evo typing for this one! However, I might just go with Water/Electric, as Dragonfire suggested, but Water/Psychic or pure Water would work, too (FYI, I was thinking "Eynemi" or "Eye + Anemone" was a better name...).

Besides that, we need ideas for the trio, legendaries, and fossils...and, of course, help with these three!

Thoughts/comments?
    Last edited by Blade Flight; 06-23-11 at 04:25 AM.