+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light types? Fairy types? Mega Evolutions?

Hybrid View

the Dragon Master

Yeah, I did happen to notice a bit of an overlap with their themes. Had i been thinking, I would've cleaned up my reply early, and just say that. Lol
    However, again, the original design for this game, was to add the light type, and, help build it up, to make it different from the rest of the series in a way. I certainly understand the reasoning for removing light and possibly replacing it with fairy, but, as cyndadile has just mentioned, having certain Pokémon without their types, is gonna be a bit weird.
    On top of that, in tradition of big game companies, should everyone decide to switch the types being used, do know that, it will push the release date (whatever it may be at this point) back considerably, as any programmers you have, will now have to readjust the types and such in the game, after the developers have finally settled on wheresome of these Pokémon will go, if they're even kept anymore after that. It is possible for them to be dumped, in favor of earlier designs ajd concepts, that may work better under fairy type.
    While, this would certainly boost activity on here from that, idk if everyone really wants to go through all that work >.>
    However, on other aspect: you could potentially remove light and keep fairy out of it, which would make stuff a little simpler, however, rebalancing would be required.
    As for some rebalances:I imagine a few could be pushed over to electric, but, if you dont use fairy, I wouldn't know where some of the ones like unicrown would go.
    So, I guess, depending on whether or not you want to go with more work, or less work, will pretty much determine keeping light or adding fairy.
    If you want though, give. That I'm looking at some of the stuff for the game, I could potentially work out the fairy type for a few things, but, I wouldn't really be able to guarantee anything.
    Yeah, looking back at the conversation so far, its best to just leave it be for now. Given time, I'm sure we could add the fairy type later.
    Unless.... We could potentially make a few different versions, with each aspect. Like, one has light, one has fairy, one has both, and one has neither. Again, loads of work.
    Xbox: Y2K Virus
    PSN: Ryu-Tenno
    DeviantArt: LordStephen

Overworlder (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Yeah, looking back at the conversation so far, its best to just leave it be for now. Given time, I'm sure we could add the fairy type later.
    I agree with this. Let's focus on finally putting out something after all these years. Then we can focus on other stuff, hopefully with more new and productive members.

Also, great job Merlin. You're a wizard.
    http://www.pokemontopaz.net/ TOPAZ, AND PROUD OF IT!

http://www.pokemontopaz.net/forums/s...-Guy-s-Profile - My TRPG profile

+ Reply to Thread