+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me sort through NPC lines!

Hybrid View

Administrator

) 18200, 'I should really have more faith. I just thought this up: Little Kid: Mommy, why is it called Orange Treeko? Mom: Does it matter? Let’s go in already. Little Kid: But mommy... I imagine them next to each other outside the resturant.
    ) 18203, 'NPC 22: Hey. Yeah, I’m in Icthyes City. Where are you? ...Okay. Hey, I’ll have to call you back. There’s this trainer standing <i>waaaay</i> too close. ...Mmmhmm, bye. *click* I hope you know, that was a very important conversation.
    ) 18204, 'Sounds good to me, I totally spaced the restraunt, there could be a large line in front of it since it’s supposed to be really popular.
    ) 18205, 'New Ideas: Outside: Waiter next to entrance: Every customer is impatient. Especially the rich ones. Those who are not customers go in anytime. Rich Girl: What is taking so long! I’m richer than this resturant’s manager! Rich Boy: My girlfriend thinks she should get in first because her father is rich. Which is partially right. Man: I’m on a quest to drink in every region! This is the first one! Woman: My husband is such an idiot! All he ever thinks about is drinking! Oh well, at least he’s paying for the food. Inside: Waiter behind podium: Welcome to the Orange Treecko Bar &amp; Grill. Would you like a table? Man at booth: This wine is exquisite! Woman at same booth: This cuisine is delicious! Man at table for two: I’m supposed to meet my blind date here. Have you seen her? After she leaves: Says same thing but adds: She left, oh dear. I’d better leave then. *sniff* *sniff* Woman staring at same table: That’s my blind date? Not in this lifet/ime. *leaves resturant* Woman sitting at table with husband and kids: I love it here! I’m glad I live in this city. Man next to woman: We had forternal twins. We’re here for their birthday. Young Girl across from Man: It’s my birthday! I want cake! Young Boy next to girl: It’s my birthday! I want cake! Bus boy at empty two-wall booth: I don’t know why I’m even cleaning this table. It’s just going to become dirty again in two minutes. Chef at fryer: We get our fish from the best provider! Who, you ask? Team Rocket of course. Chef at stove: Little grunts want cake! I’ll give them cake! Chocolate, to be exact, with vanilla icing and sprinkles! Head Chef: Jeffrey, finish that order. Jessica, grill the fish now! Charles, thaw the meat. Hello. If you’re looking for a job, there are no positions right now. Sorry. *coughnotreallycough*
    ) 18206, 'Those look great. Thanks, this is the biggest chunk of lines done by someone other than me in quite a while. We’ve got a fair amount for here now, more can be added later. IB, info on Cetacea would be great.
    ) 18236, 'Wow. I can’t really think of anything else. Of course, eventually, we’ll have to finish the resturant.
    ) 18237, 'After searching the entire rock face of the cliff upon which Cetacea Town lies, finally before you stands the Defender Hall. High on a cliffside next to the sea lies the Defender Hall. Built straight into the rockface, the building is designed to be soundproof and camouflaged so as not to disturb nearby Pokémon. The Calming Center is a place of holistic healing and happiness run by the ever-cheerful and serene Joyce. A place where Pokémon can relax and enjoy fresh and wholesome food, Joyce’s services include massages, soothsaying and flute music. Trainers can also stick around and play with their Pokémon and with other trainers, and maybe treat themselves to a wonderful mud spa taken from the seabed next to Cetacea Town
    ) 18245, 'Thanks, here we go. NPC 1: Welcome to Cetacea town, young’in! Enjoy your visit! NPC 2: Excuse me, big kid! Have you seen Ms. Xan? She said she would play with me today. NPC 3: I’ve been traveling around for a long time, but boy is this place different. Most people keep their pokemon outside of pokeballs! NPC 4: We believe that people and pokemon can live in perfect harmony without us capturing and enslaving them. Pokemart: NPC 5: Our pokemart doesn’t sell pokeballs of any sort. It’s fine for us because we don’t use them, but it annoys passing trainers. NPC 6: I used my last pokeball on a clefairy. Now I’m gonna have to go back to Icthyes to get more... (Clefairy: Jinjaaiing!) Calming Center: NPC 7: Now this if my kind of place! Spa treatments, massages, and great for pokemon too! NPC 8: Hello, and welcome to calming center! This window is for Pokemon calming sessions! For just 5000, you can leave your pokemon with us for a short while, and when you return, it will have a whole new level of affection towards you! NPC 9: Ahh... the spa is so relaxing... NPC 10: Snore... Ahhh! Whoa, sorry. I get bad dreams every time I fall asleep in here. I dream that a whole bunch of ghost pokemon are eating my dreams. Would you like me to teach one of your pokemon Dream Eater/Nightmare (One of these would be cool.) NPC 11: My husband dozes off every time we come here. It’s really embarassing! NPC 12: You socialize with other trainers in this area. NPC 13: My Mogel is so cuddly! I’m sure glad I found him! (Mogel: Giigen!) NPC 14: Say what you will, but know that my Engil is the cutest pokemon here! (Engil: Biigleeali) NPC 15: No one wants to hang out with me and my Muk... I wonder why? (Muk: Shrooooggsh!) NPC 16: Are you enjoying your stay? My name is Joyce, and I run this fine establishment. Make sure you tell others about us, so more people will realize that ours is the true vision for the world! NPC 17: Would you like a soothe bell? It takes a little longer, but you can make your pokemon friendlier if you already have one here. It’s free of charge, just for using the Calming Center! Could use more, but this is a good start. I imagine this place to be a little like San Fransisco, the people are well meaning, but also a little snobby.
    ) 18251, 'More: NPC 18: The Orion defenders keep our town crime free. We never see hide nor hair of any Rockets! NPC 19: Most of the children want to join the Orion Defenders when they grow up. NPC 20: When I get big, I’m gonna be just like Issac! NPC 21: Me and Donna play house every Saturday. It’s fun, you should come play with us, okay? NPC 22: The Orion Defenders Headquarters is built into the side of the cliff. They did that so they wouldn’t hurt the local ecosystem. How considerate of them! NPC 23: Arggh! I just can’t work up the courage to go in. I want to be an Orion Defender, but I get nervous right before I go in! NPC 24: Going to join the Defenders? There have been quite a few kids being recruited lately... NPC 25: Don’t tell anyone about this, but I’ve heard the Orion base has a secret entrance. It’s just a rumor though... We think the presence of the defenders should be well known, unlike the secrecy of the Rocket hideout in Icthyes. Unfortunatley, this is all we’ve got time for for now, homework is making it so we can’t crank out a whole city at a time anymore...
    ) 18253, 'Makes sense, both the lines and your need to separate it for time. Thanks for your work!
    ) 18266, 'NPC 26: My pokemon and I are tuckered out. Where’s the pokemon center? NPC 27: Way up north, there’s shrine on a mountain that is supposed to hold a lot of secrets. Did you know? (y,n) y: It’s good to see a child with some knowledge. n: I’m not suprised. Most people have never heard of it. NPC 28: I’m an official from Dynamo Gardens. We want to build windmills here to generate energy for our cities. NPC 29: I evolved my Eevee into an Espeon. I’m trading it for my friends’ Chloreon! NPC 30: Once my friend trades me his Espeon, I will have every Eevee evolution! NPC 31: Is this Enchestra City? Oh no, I must have taken the wrong road and ended up here... NPC 32: My husband has been seeing strange things recently, so I’ve kept him at home. NPC 33: I saw it I tell you. A man came around here doing puppet shows, and I swear I saw him turn into a pokemon when no one was looking! You’ve got to believe me! 33 is probably enough for a smaller town like this.
    ) 18463, 'Hey, just going to throw in some lines, I’m not sure where they’d fit, but if you need some filler, here you go! Male Surfer: Intro: I’ll leave you washed up on the shore! Defeat: Oooh... caught me at low tide... After victory: Well, nothing to do now but polish my board off and keep going! Intro: Hey dude/dudette, let’s battle! Defeat: Bummer, wipeout... After Victory: I don’t know why I start speaking like that... It must be the board, man. More filler up in a second, kinda going to post this in segments.
    ) 18469, 'Why not? Just cause the other towns are on hold for right now doesn’t mean trainers can’t be done. Encounter: Waahoo! I just had an energy drink, and I am hyped up! Defeat: I don’t feel so good anymore... Talk Again: Losing... energy... Encounter: You’ve gotta keep hydrated if you want to stay alert! Defeat: I’m really thirsty now. Talk Again: Remember to drink 8 glasses a day! Encounter: Mmm! This moomoo milk is just delicious! Defeat: It’s got lots of calcium too. Talk Again: I’ve heard there’s a big farm in Johto where moomoo milk is made. I’m thirsty.
    ) 18506, 'I approve of your approval of my fodder insertion... Approval. Alright, tossing up some more fodder. Surfers again: Intro: My board is the board that pierces the waves! Defeat: Who the heck do you think you are?! AV: I should’ve believed in my pokemon, who believe in me... (Blatant and necessary (?) TTGL surfer) Female Surfers: Intro: Tossing out a pokeball while trying to balance on the board is hard! Defeat: Whoaaa!... *splash* AV: blub, blub... Maybe I should stick to sunbathing.. Intro: Admit it, you came over just to talk to me! Defeat: Jeez, no need to be so stubborn about it...

aut vincere aut mori

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah doublepostsorry Blah Blah Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    )

More Icthyes (Mostly the resturant):

Little Kid: Mommy, why is it called Orange Treeko?
    Mom: Does it matter? Let's go in already.
    Little Kid: But mommy...
    'NPC 22: Hey. Yeah, I'm in Icthyes City. Where are you? ...Okay. Hey, I'll have to call you back. There's this trainer standing <i>waaaay</i> too close. ...Mmmhmm, bye. *click* I'll have you know, that was a very important conversation.

Outside: Waiter next to entrance: Every customer is impatient. Especially the rich ones. Those who are not customers go in anytime.
    Rich Girl: What is taking so long! I'm richer than this resturant's manager!
    Rich Boy: My girlfriend thinks she should get in first because her father is rich. Which is partially right.
    Man: I'm on a quest to drink in every region! This is the first one!
    Woman: My husband is such an idiot! All he ever thinks about is drinking! Oh well, at least he's paying for the food.

Inside: Waiter behind podium: Welcome to the Orange Treecko Bar and Grill. Would you like a table?
    Man at booth: This wine is exquisite!
    Woman at same booth: This cuisine is delicious!
    Man at table for two: I'm supposed to meet my blind date here. Have you seen her?
    After she leaves: Says same thing but adds: She left, oh dear. I'd better leave then. *sniff* *sniff*
    Woman staring at same table: That's my blind date? Not in this lifetime. *leaves resturant*
    Woman sitting at table with husband and kids: I love it here! I'm glad I live in this city.
    Man next to woman: We had forternal twins. We're here for their birthday.
    Young Girl across from Man: It's my birthday! I want cake! Young Boy next to girl: It's my birthday! I want cake!
    Bus boy at empty two-wall booth: I don't know why I'm even cleaning this table. It's just going to become dirty again in two minutes.
    Chef at fryer: We get our fish from the best provider! Who, you ask? Team Rocket of course.
    Chef at stove: Little grunts want cake! I'll give them cake! Chocolate, to be exact, with vanilla icing and sprinkles!
    Head Chef: Jeffrey, finish that order. Jessica, grill the fish now! Charles, thaw the meat. Hello. If you're looking for a job, there are no positions right now. Sorry. *coughnotreallycough*

Cetacea:

NPC 1: Welcome to Cetacea town, young'in! Enjoy your visit!
    NPC 2: Excuse me, big kid! Have you seen Ms. Xan? She said she would play with me today.
    NPC 3: I've been traveling around for a long time, but boy is this place different. Most people keep their pokemon outside of pokeballs!
    NPC 4: We believe that people and pokemon can live in perfect harmony without us capturing and enslaving them.
    Pokemart: NPC 5: Our pokemart doesn't sell pokeballs of any sort. It's fine for us because we don't use them, but it annoys passing trainers.
    NPC 6: I used my last pokeball on a clefairy. Now I'm gonna have to go back to Icthyes to get more... (Clefairy: Jinjaaiing!)
    Calming Center: NPC 7: Now this if my kind of place! Spa treatments, massages, and great for pokemon too!
    NPC 8: Hello, and welcome to calming center! This window is for Pokemon calming sessions! For just 5000, you can leave your pokemon with us for a short while, and when you return, it will have a whole new level of affection towards you!
    NPC 9: Ahh... the spa is so relaxing...
    NPC 10: Snore... Ahhh! Whoa, sorry. I get bad dreams every time I fall asleep in here. I dream that a whole bunch of ghost pokemon are eating my dreams. Would you like me to teach one of your pokemon Dream Eater?
    NPC 11: My husband dozes off every time we come here. It's really embarassing!
    NPC 12: You socialize with other trainers in this area.
    NPC 13: My Mogel is so cuddly! I'm sure glad I found him! (Mogel: Giigen!)
    NPC 14: Say what you will, but know that my Engil is the cutest pokemon here! (Engil: Biigleeali)
    NPC 15: No one wants to hang out with me and my Muk... I wonder why? (Muk: Shrooooggsh!)
    NPC 16: Are you enjoying your stay? My name is Joyce, and I run this fine establishment. Make sure you tell others about us, so more people will realize that ours is the true vision for the world!
    NPC 17: Would you like a soothe bell? It takes a little longer, but you can make your pokemon friendlier if you already have one here. It's free of charge, just for using the Calming Center!
    NPC 18: The Orion defenders keep our town crime free. We never see hide nor hair of any Rockets!
    NPC 19: Most of the children want to join the Orion Defenders when they grow up.
    NPC 20: When I get big, I'm gonna be just like Issac!
    NPC 21: Me and Donna play house every Saturday. It's fun, you should come play with us, okay?
    NPC 22: The Orion Defenders Headquarters is built into the side of the cliff. They did that so they wouldn't hurt the local ecosystem. How considerate of them!
    NPC 23: Arggh! I just can't work up the courage to go in. I want to be an Orion Defender, but I get nervous right before I go in!
    NPC 24: Going to join the Defenders? There have been quite a few kids being recruited lately...
    NPC 25: Don't tell anyone about this, but I've heard the Orion base has a secret entrance. Its just a rumor though...
    NPC 26: My pokemon and I are tuckered out. Where's the pokemon center?
    NPC 27: Way up north, there's shrine on a mountain that is supposed to hold a lot of secrets. Did you know? (y,n) y: It's good to see a child with some knowledge. n: I'm not suprised. Most people have never heard of it.
    NPC 28: I'm an official from Dynamo Gardens. We want to build windmills here to generate energy for our cities.
    NPC 29: I evolved my Eevee into an Espeon. I'm trading it for my friends' Chloreon!
    NPC 30: Once my friend trades me his Espeon, I will have every Eevee evolution!
    NPC 31: Is this Enchestra City? Oh no, I must have taken the wrong road and ended up here...
    NPC 32: My husband has been seeing strange things recently, so I've kept him at home.
    NPC 33: I saw it I tell you. A man came around here doing puppet shows, and I swear I saw him turn into a pokemon when no one was looking! You've got to believe me!

Some trainers:

Male Surfer: Intro: I'll leave you washed up on the shore! Defeat: Oooh... caught me at low tide... After victory: Well, nothing to do now but polish my board off and keep going!

Intro: Hey dude/dudette, let's battle! Defeat: Bummer, wipeout... After Victory: I don't know why I start speaking like that... It must be the board, man.

Encounter: Waahoo! I just had an energy drink, and I am hyped up! Defeat: I don't feel so good anymore... Talk Again: Losing... energy...

Encounter: You've gotta keep hydrated if you want to stay alert! Defeat: I'm really thirsty now. Talk Again: Remember to drink 8 glasses of water a day!

Encounter: Mmm! This moomoo milk is just delicious! Defeat: It';s got lots of calcium too. Talk Again: I've heard there's a big farm in Johto where moomoo milk is made.

Surfers again: Intro: My board is the board that pierces the waves! Defeat: Who the heck do you think you are?! AV: I should've believed in my pokemon, who believe in me...

Female Surfers: Intro: Tossing out a pokeball while trying to balance on the board is hard! Defeat: Whoaaa!... *splash* AV: blub, blub... Maybe I should stick to sunbathing.. Intro: Admit it, you came over just to talk to me! Defeat: Jeez, no need to be so stubborn about it...

+ Reply to Thread