+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokemon Cries

Hybrid View

Administrator

I probably have all your stuff saved somewhere, so I could make a list of what needs to be done. I remember on the old forums I had comments for every one of your cries too, which ones were acceptable and which ones were getting there etc. I'll try to fish it up. I probably also have the pw to the mediafire account somewhere in my PM backlog. Remind me sometime tomorrow, I'm tired (^_^)zzz

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    I remember on the old forums I had comments for every one of your cries too, which ones were acceptable and which ones were getting there etc. I'll try to fish it up. I probably also have the pw to the mediafire account somewhere in my PM backlog.
    I know somewhere zero had some of the cries on a site. Is that up to date? I'm uber for these.
    Remind me sometime tomorrow, I'm tired (^_^)zzz
    that makes 3 of us.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

stuff

I probably have all your stuff saved somewhere, so I could make a list of what needs to be done. I remember on the old forums I had comments for every one of your cries too, which ones were acceptable and which ones were getting there etc. I'll try to fish it up. I probably also have the pw to the mediafire account somewhere in my PM backlog. Remind me sometime tomorrow, I'm tired (^_^)zzz
    I'm ready for the list, finally.

+ Reply to Thread