+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

Hybrid View

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    I've actually been thinking that myself lately... YOU'RE ME FROM ANOTHER DIMENTION!!! YOU'RE HERE TO KILL ME!!! No, no... don't bring me back to the cuckoo house...

Ah, music. I don't have an ipod or anything, so I basically just listen to the radio. I never thought that music was important to me untill a couple of years ago. I can't name a band or a song, but I actually know some very well.
    Or you might be saying that to trick me. So you (being me in the future) can take me back with you and test on me.) Lol. Me and a friend here are talking about music (along with everything else lolz)

Is a triachnid a bug?
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Valued Topaz Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    Or you might be saying that to trick me. So you (being me in the future) can take me back with you and test on me.) Lol. Me and a friend here are talking about music (along with everything else lolz)
    O.O So Cyndadile is Quinn from the future. The past version possesses extensive musical knowledge, while the future version doesn't, and... *While attempting to process the implications of this conversation, her head explodes.*

@Virus: No, he didn't sing it, although it would have been great, if he had. Not too long ago, I was in the car with one of my friends and going through music on my ipod, and I started singing along to that song, and she couldn't believe I knew [most of] the words to it. lol

+ Reply to Thread