View Poll Results: Which Shiny Line (Mix)?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

2 100.00%

0 0%

Thread: WTF! Snarliger one more time!?!?

Thats what she said

Default WTF! Snarliger one more time!?!?

Before you cyber murder me, look here.
    If you can notice, both 1 and 3 have 4, tigers have 8. 1 and 3 are really close to the same thing though. So if they were mixed, then there might be a tie. I noticed this when there was the big issue over "real" stuff, and the "non-real" stuff. There is an even amount of people for each.
    I'm doing this one more time, see if anything changes... Both my 1, and BTG's 3 were mixed with my awesome adobe "blender"...so let the FIGHT BEGIN.
    (Originals) .
    (PS. whoever made those tiger, I think XTS, no matter what happens, either way, you still have some STRONG bragging rights with those. Good job. (haven't had this much shiny fun in a LONG time) Also, for BTG, if the blue ones win, the credit will be mixed. It wont be just mine.)
    Last edited by Quinn; 06-17-10 at 05:26 PM.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

aut vincere aut mori

This is idiotic. That snarliger has already won twice.

Thats what she said

Well this was part of my piece offering earlier, before it was removed. It said that if people disliked something alot, I would make reasoning. There was an even amount, so I made reasoning. If that tiger wins again, its deadlocked. (and it will get much respect)
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

aut vincere aut mori

It doesn't matter, this one has proven that it is the favorite. This conversation is over, you can't decide to make a new poll because you don't like the winner.