+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions

Hybrid View

aut vincere aut mori

All we have to do is make the building inaccessible from the open water above. Like put some rocks in the way to stop people from surfing to it. You can still fly to it then.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingprimeape View Post
    All we have to do is make the building inaccessible from the open water above. Like put some rocks in the way to stop people from surfing to it. You can still fly to it then.
    This. Think Sootopolis City in the Hoenn games - you have to Dive to reach it initially, because you can't just Surf in, but once you've accessed the city you can Fly in through the opening in the top.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread