+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steam accounts

Vicious cycle

Default Steam accounts

Just wondering if any of you here have Steam, and what games you have available.

I have the Orange Box, both L4D's, Audiosurf, and Psychonauts. I regularly play TF2 and L4D2.

Steam ID: neonBarnacle

Feel free to add me if you wish.

shoot head summon persona

Steam ID: pirotechnyx

Steam's Christmas sale was nice ^__^

Been distracted with PS3 gaming for the time being -- my laptop, though nice, just is not that comfortable for gaming, since I don't like resting my wrists on a surface that roughly matches the temperature the sun after an hour or so of use (never mind the spectacular 512 mb video card this PC is rocking, yeah!!). Looking at getting a gaming PC at some point in the near future, at which point I'll be picking up L4D2 (which I have played, just not on PC)

Still haven't jumped into TF2, though I love the community so much that I might actually break down and play one of these days.

Vicious cycle

TF2 is probably the best FPS multiplayer out there, even though it's already over two years old. It still gets frequent updates, and the community is still huge and expanding. You should really give it a try, it's excellent.

Also, I can't find your steam account D: the ID "pirotechnyx" doesn't seem to exist. I did find someone named "pirotechnix", but I doubt that's you...

shoot head summon persona

Oh right, pirotechnix is me, pirotechnyx was the custom url that steam auto-set. I'm rarely on my Steam account at the moment because of the limitations of my laptop, so I forgot '- '

+ Reply to Thread