+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introductions/Farewells Topic

Hybrid View

Administrator

Watch Avenue Q and/or Wicked if possible, eat BOTH pollock and halibut fish&chips (avoid haddock and cod like the plague!), apparently the best ones are all around 2 pounds so don't get scammed out of more, learn yourself some killer rhyming slang.

Have fun!

Just a guitar and pen

You're so canadian hahaha. Don't think the best fish in fish&chips is £2...that's the shittest you'll find. Most of the good shit is like £6, especially Halibut. Cod and Haddock are nice but very common. You may aswell say you want tea and crumpets hahaha.

You MUSTN'T use the underground alone, you could easily get lost. Do NOT visit South/SouthEast London or your life will be at stake, highest crime rates in the country and whatnot (Although it's not that bad, I live here afterall).

Englands quite boring though to be honest, not much to do..... You could go on the London Eye, it's just a vertical merry-go-round that lasts an hour giving you skyscraping view of the city and the tall buildings....
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/DemonicNecromancer/Animemanpr.png

"We love the things we love for what they are." - Robert Frost, Hyla Brook

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    Watch Avenue Q and/or Wicked if possible.
    I've seen Wicked. We don't get to choose what shows we see unfortunately.
    I know we're seeing Billy Elliot, something with a horse and probably a Shakespeare.

We have to be in groups at all times, so I don't think that getting lost will be much of an issue. I'm usually pretty directionally inclined, so that usually isn't a problem. We'll see.

+ Reply to Thread