) 17545, 'Here’s some for Gallea and Portwind like I promised: SIGN: Gallea City: The great port of Kirant. NPC 1: We ship out loads of goods to Portwind every day! NPC 2: I want to go play on the beach, but the docks take up the whole thing! NPC 3: We’re going for a ride on my fathers yacht! NPC 4: Her father owns lots of the trade ships here. NPC 5: I’m only friends with her for her money. NPC 6: Where did you start your journey with pokemon? It’s a lot harder for trainers here, since all the gyms are in Caldera... SIGN: Gallea Shipyard NPC 7: We can ship cargo to Portwind, but it’s not easy getting stuff to Icthyes. NPC 8: Hmm. We’ll have to put a bigger rudder on this one. NPC 9: But boss, the new rudders don’t come in ‘til next week! NPC 10: This place is actually pretty close to the Pokemon League! But knowing that is pointless unless you’ve got eight badges! NPC 11: The fishing industry here is underrated. Icthyes City steals our thunder when it comes to that. NPC 12 (pokemon trade idea): Hey there! I’ve been looking everywhere for a SERAPH, but I just cant find one! Will you trade one for my PHANTASOMO? {y,n} y: Thanks, let’s get this trade started! n: Oh well, I guess i’ll keep looking... NPC 13: I cant seem to find my precious ZANGOOSE anywhere. ZANGOOSE, where are you? (Zangoose standing behind him: kekasharrr!) NPC 14: Pokemon won’t obey you if you don’t have enough badges. Just look at that idiot over there... NPC 15: There sure are a lot of people here. This place is almost as popular as Collosus! NPC 16: Although this place is industry driven, We’ve still maintained a nice atmosphere. NPC 17: Everyone in this city only cares about how much better it is than other places! All I hear is bragging about how much nicer it is here! Portwind is way better! In Pokecenter: NPC 18: One day, i’m going to be a famous explorer! I’ll conquer the uncharted territory of chartree forest! ...You’ve already been there?! NPC 19: If my pokemon knew how to Dive, I could explore the deep sea trench in the southern sea! NPC 20: My kids only care about exploring. I wish the older one would get a job instead... Pokemart: NPC 21: Great balls work much better than poke balls for all around use. NPC 22: Using a revive will bring a pokemon out from fainting. It dosen’t restore PP though! More outside people: NPC 23: I think i’ll take a trip to Laysan town and get some berries. NPC 24: We need to load 20 more boxes of cargo on this ship! Move it, boys, what am I payin’ ya for! NPC 25: -grunt- This is hard work! NPC 26: We’re you’re sons, you don’t pay us at all! NPC 27: How long have you been on your journey? Adventuring is nice, but your mother is probably worried about you. You should visit your home from time to time. NPC 28: Mmm... I wonder what mom’s making for dinner tonight? NPC 29: I think i’ll take a stroll down the beach today. NPC 30: 1,2,3,4, RAWK! Oh, what? Sorry, I was listening to my headphones too loudly. NPC 31: I wish there was a department store here. It would be easier to get my shopping done. NPC 32: I’m saving up to go on a trip to Johto. I hear Jasmine is pretty... NPC 33: I’m always down here picking up trash off the beach. Keep our city clean! NPC 34: You have to go through a tunnel to reach Sedcini City. NPC 35: I’m working here so I can marry my love in Portwind City. Ohh Eric, one day we’ll be together... Portwind: SIGN: Portwind City: Gateway to the southern sea. NPC 1: Hi, welcome to Portwind City! ...don’t know why you’d come here though... NPC 2: There’s nothing for us kids to do aroung here! NPC 3: I wish I lived in Enchestra City instead. NPC 4: I actually like this place. It has a small town feel. NPC 5: The only jobs aroung here are for the Portwind Shipping Company. SIGN: Portwind Shipping CO. HQ: Bringing the good of the world to you! NPC 6: Hi, welcome the the Portwind Shipping Company Headquarters. How may I help you? NPC 7: This where all the sea trade in Kirant is processed! NPC 8: We recieve cargo from Gallea, Icthyes, and even Vermillion City in Kanto. NPC 9: I’m working on a way to make our ships have more storage capacity. NPC 10: Hiya! I’m the president of the company! This place was barley even a town when I started this company here! Now it’s making progress. One day, Portwind city could be the envy of this whole region! NPC 11: Alright, we’ve got to unload this cargo into the loading bay! NPC 12: These boxes are heavier than they were when we loaded them... NPC 13: This is tough work, but the pay is better than you’d think. Someday, I’ll be able to finally marry my sweet Sarah... Pokecenter: NPC 14: I need to get a town map so I won’t get lost on my way to Enchestra City. NPC 15: My friend here is a total dweeb! All you do is turn left after like five minutes of walking and you can see the city! Pokemart: NPC 16: Full Heal will cure any status problem, but they are more expensive. You get what you pay for, I guess... Put that in your proverbial pipe and smoke it!
) 17548, 'That is... awesome to say the least. That’s so much stuff we can use, that’s great! I like the idea of a Phantasomo/Seraph trade, both are semi-rare and are pretty good trade Pokemon. Lots of good stuff, it really seems like the cities have some life. Particularly the Zangoose one...
) 18552, 'To be honest I don’t think divers really need more than versions of glub glub and GLUUUUUBBB!! The latter being for Kraklaw sightings and defeat of course.
) 18561, 'yeah, i’d have to agree with IB on that...
) 18570, 'It would definently make it easier
) 18599, 'Here’s 2 for male surfers that i made: Intro: Let’s see if i can surf this epic wave of a battle! Defeat: Whoa, total wipe-out! AV: heh...heh...(aka, panting) Intro: Hey, are those surfer chicks over there? Defeat: Gah! I let them distract me from the battle... AV: Man, in a battle you gotta stay real...Hey are those Surfer Chicks over there? They’re not that good, but they pertain to a guy surfers attitude sorta...
) 18602, 'They give the surfer character a distinct personality, which is good for a trainer type like them.
) 18605, 'cool, glad you like them!
) 18705, 'More people at Orange Treecko Bar and Grill: Man at table for four: That was delicious, what’s for dessert honey? Woman next to Man: On Cellphone: Yes, the merger will go through, what in the world could go wrong? Off Cellphone: Honey, we’re getting the most expensive dessert here, with my pay I have money to burn. Teenage Girl across from Man: On Cellphone: So like, he said that.... oh, hold on. Off Cellphone: What do you want, can’t you see I’m on the phone. Back on Cellphone: So like I was saying..... At the Bar: Man: Ahhhhh.... they have the best drinks here. Man next to him: You know, you remind me of my son/daughter, only they would never leave this city. Man next to him: *Hic* I think I had one *hic* too many *hic* Man next to him: Zzzzzzz...ZZzzzz...Zzzzzz... Man next to him: Ha, Ha, Ha. The landlubber had one too many he did, now he’s sleeping in his [insert name of dish here]. Woman next to him: Ahhhhh.... Get me another Bartender, by the way, you look really handsome. Bartender: This is why I don’t like when women get drinks here, they always hit on me. Old Woman Next to Bartender: I’m his mother. I still can’t believe he doesn’t take these women seriously, date one and move out finally! I got bored, began thinking about the resturant and thought of these lines.
) 18710, 'lol, these look great to me! though, for the first man next to him, instead of only they would never leave this city, how about though they’ve never left this city?
) 18717, 'Perhaps someone in the corner of the bar could be an old sailor who tells the story of the Sunken Ship Plot, and later, the Typhinda/Kipporok plot. Man near bar: That old guy over there will tell you some crazy stories about pirates if you’re willing to listen. That’s what happens when you see the world through the bottom end of a whiskey bottle... Old Salt: Hey there sonny! If’n you’ve got the time, I can spin you a tale of courage and dispair on the high seas! It goes like this... There was a dastardly pirate long ago named Captain Barnacle. He and his pirate crew terrorized the high seas for many years, and they stole much loot from anyone they could find. But the good captain was a brash and arrogant man, and one day he stopped praying to the lord of the oceans, beliving that he didn’t need it’s protection. When he and his crew were out trying to capture the valuable Goldrake, one of the ocean lord’s powerful minions appeared and sank Captain Barnacle’s boat. They say the same beast still guards the haunted sunken ship, where Barnacle and his now ghostly crew are surrounded by Goldrake that they can’t capture! Well, that’s it lad. Don’t go runnin’ off to the ship just because of what I told ye here though! After visiting Sunken Ship: Ah, if it isn’t the laddie that I told that old story to. Of course you went to the ship after hearin’ me tale. Everyone I tell it to does, but most never come back! After visiting Sunken Ship and Starlight Cave: Welcome back laddie! I can tell you the rest of the tale If’n you’ve got the time. It goes like this... After the lord of the oceans’ minion sank Barnacle’s ship, it angered the pokemon in charge of calming it down. This pokemon was called Kipporok, and it was much less prone to outbursts of anger. It was appalled by the destruction of the good captains’ ship, and so it used it’s power to seal the exit to the ocean lord’s domain, so that it could not escape and cause more havoc, nor send any more minons to do his bidding for him. However, the ocean lord grew even more angry, and it’s fury could not be contained for long. As we speak, there is a massive whirlpool raging near Aquapolis city. I wonder what’s happenin’ there? Uh yeah, so we were thinking that the sailors would not speak of Typhinda by name, since they were afraid of it’s wrath, which explains the lord of the oceans thing.