First off, I'd like to begin with a question. Have you all gotten insanely busy over the last few days? Trying to draw discussion lately has been like trying to draw blood from a stone. However, I know that Topaz always has its biweekly ups and downs, and I was quite happy last week with our progress, and posters such as PikangX, Pirotechnix and Ali becoming active again. I'm just a little tired of seeing 9 people on, and not one of them posting. In short, keep posting

Now to the actual state of things:

We quickly decided upon the new returning pokes, and there are 32 of them. Grimer/Muk Tropius Corsola Pineco/Forretress Koffing/Weezing Rhyhorn/Rhydon Drowsee/Hypno Spoink/Grumpig Mankey/Primeape Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable Duskull/Dusclops Togepi/Togetic Yanma Torkoal Dunsparce Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon

I'm especially happy about the Spoink and Trapinch lines and Corsola. Egg Move revamping is going to be a pain (I'm not really sure where to start), but we don't need to worry too much about that because our current priorities aren't aimed that way.

Which brings me to my next point, our priorities: Obviously the first priority is the demo, and the biggest thing standing in our way is icons. Novoni seems to have taken onto lurking, and not posting, so I have no idea what's happening here. I tried making an Eaglair icon, but a few accidents happened, and it's gone now. I'll try again later. If anyone wants to try to help with those, I'd be very grateful. While the demo is on a bit of a hiatus (there are still things to do, such as finalizing trainer line-ups and their movesets, and which items we want to be in the demo), I am trying to refocus a bit onto Orange Islands. I haven't been sending too much info to Trainer X lately because we don't have much finalized. Wild Pokemon lists are the biggest things here.

Our biggest progress these past two weeks has been in Pokedex Entries. Finally, we broke two pages, and we're doing pretty well on those. Kisa and Piro have recently gone on a dex-entry-creating-spree, so that's good stuff. A topic with the links to the topics for every poke is here, and if the poke you want to create an entry for isn't there, then feel free to post your idea here. To see all the official entries, go here.

Soon enough, the trainer sprites page on the site will be toting a few new sprites, which will be:

Jirachi Cosplayer: Mew Cosplayer: Celebi Cosplayer: Ho-oh Cosplayer: Froy: Cool Trainer (though this will probably be changed soon afterwards =P): Teacher:

Once those are up, then I'll start advertising around PokeCommunity and Acanthite.

PikangX has taken up Pokemon Cries again, which I'm very grateful for because that's one of the things I'm absolutely not willing to try. As a note to him (and TehLurker), the most important cries to do for now are: Fincherp Line Mogel Line Ampure Line Firant Line Spidream Line Whispaw Line Embear Line Barkub Moocalf Scorchion Equill Line

Which brings me to the next thing, Wild Pokemon Lists. This is very, very important for keeping Trainer X less bored with Topaz on OI. Help out here. Thanks to Shadow_Rukario for helping out on these the last few days. The more we get done (at least on Caldera), the quicker OI will get Topaz.

The other important thing for OI is Gym Leaders, which are having their line-ups developed here. For now, just continue with Gerad as if we don't have the entire Kirant sidequest, as OI's only doing the Gym Leader cycle for now. (So make levels increase evenly)

Revamps are going a little slow, happening at about 1.5 per week. The most recent one is Spoink -> Grumpig, and it only really needs Egg Moves now, so come help out with those.

Items Discussion has finally gotten moving a little again, when we get the five newest items done, then people can start proposing some new ones again.

Line ups for Trainers and random lines for NPCs both have their respective topics now, and it'd be great if people could help out with those. Trainers are not so much a priority as we pretty much have all of the lines that will be in the demo and it's not too important for OI. NPC lines are a great way to help out if you're not sure what to do.

So, that's the end of the latest State of Topaz.