+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Move Animations

Hybrid View

stuff

I'll try to do my TM animations ASAP, now that Tyrannigon's got me inspired (=D). However, one move in particular is going to be a nightmare, even though it's not a TM...

Transform. I've looked at Google for ideas, but I'm pretty sure that getting the user to look like the target (as well as use the graphical transition from user-to-target clone) will be Hellish...

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by PikangX View Post
    Transform. I've looked at Google for ideas, but I'm pretty sure that getting the user to look like the target (as well as use the graphical transition from user-to-target clone) will be Hellish...
    Especially considering the fact that you don't just need to copy the opponent, you have to do the opposite sprite.

aut vincere aut mori

Quote Originally Posted by PikangX View Post
    I'll try to do my TM animations ASAP, now that Tyrannigon's got me inspired (=D). However, one move in particular is going to be a nightmare, even though it's not a TM...

Are Ditto or any pokemon that know transform going to be in the game? If not, we technically don't have to put that move in right now.

+ Reply to Thread