+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokemon Cries

Hybrid View

stuff

Ugh, everyone, PLEASE stop using this thread as a place to discuss non-audio related things!

Resident Composer

It's kind of funny to think that we both work on audio development, but have never actually talked before... perhaps I'm too much of a hermit. v.v

Anyways, the work I've heard from you is pretty good and I'm glad that I'm not the one who has to do this like BlackTigress suggested such a long time ago. XD Quick question, though... the software we are using, there shouldn't be any issue with the layering of your cries over my music, right? I don't think it's been addressed before, so I might as well find out now. XD

Keep up the good work!
    Haven't checked out the Pokemon Topaz Soundtrack? Click HERE!

Like my music and still want to hear more? Check out my compositions at IR's Music Corner!

stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Irot_Rebod View Post
    Anyways, the work I've heard from you is pretty good and I'm glad that I'm not the one who has to do this like BlackTigress suggested such a long time ago. XD Quick question, though... the software we are using, there shouldn't be any issue with the layering of your cries over my music, right? I don't think it's been addressed before, so I might as well find out now. XD
    I'm fairly sure there won't be a problem...maybe you could test it out? I'm not sure, to be honest, but I'm confident that it'll work out.

Thats what she said

have you gotten your cries up somewhere? I wanna hear em so bad? Same with the music if you have it.

+ Reply to Thread