Some of you probably have already guessed by my recent spike in activity but I've decided to come back to Pokemon Topaz. I had hoped to roll out the new site redesign before I announced my return and make it a big surprise but I know how rumors and speculation can spread around, so here I am.

I am about to start working on the site redesign. I decided to dump the idea of having a tabbed layout and am just going to upgrade our existing one, both on the backend (code) and the frontend (graphics/colors).

Topaz Pokemon will be prominently featured in the design now that we have tons of yummy art to work with. I'll post another announcement when the design is live. Oh, one more thing... I can't promise anything 100% but I am planning to get into the Ruby programming language because I decided that I need to learn some sort of scripting language to complement my web design skills.

Topaz will be my practice/learning project in Ruby and my goal is to help you guys finish the game. I know our biggest obstacle has been a lack of programming so I'm hoping to remedy that. I'm excited to be back, and look forward to working with all of you again - as well as meeting the new faces around here. Cheers!