+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Irot's compositions

Hybrid View

Vicious cycle

Some fantastic music. However, I feel as if this is better suited for the Pokemart theme rather than a card game, it's a bit too relaxing...

Resident Composer

Quote Originally Posted by neon.Barnacle View Post
    Some fantastic music. However, I feel as if this is better suited for the Pokemart theme rather than a card game, it's a bit too relaxing...
    Thanks, neon! (By the way, have I welcomed you back? ._.) I do agree that this piece has a very relaxing, passive atmosphere. However, I composed it this way intentionally because whenever I play a card game, though I may be exhilarated, I am in no way jumping out of my seat screaming with excitement. I will of course honor your opinion and if the community comes to an overwhelming agreement with you, I would be obliged to scrap this piece and compose an entirely new piece. Besides, I can never get enough practice. XD

Also, as an update to everybody else... I have added a .zip file that contains the Pokemon Topaz OST in its current entirety (visit my link in the first post). For those of you who haven't given the music a listen due to the daunting task of 66 downloads, fear no more! Now you can download all 66 files in one simple download. (Please be forewarned that the .zip file has the potential to exceed 50 mb once future tracks are included.) Feeling motivated to listen to music or do you simply want to have some music in the background while doing homework/housework? Then give this 45 minutes worth of music (excluding repeats) a listen and comment to your heart's desire! What stood out? What let you down? Better to voice your opinions now so I can fix any issues early on! :P

Happy Listening!
    - IR
    Haven't checked out the Pokemon Topaz Soundtrack? Click HERE!

Like my music and still want to hear more? Check out my compositions at IR's Music Corner!

+ Reply to Thread